Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Do trade fleets spawn repeatedly? I'm sensing that military groups are limited but traders seem to keep appearing.

Also I managed to kite 2 SG's away from me but now this means they're coming up behind me together :ohdear:

e: 3rd/4thing a couple of Lightning + Skylark pairs as your starting force. In my current game I've added a second skylark to one of those pairs because that creates a task force with ridiculous range and speed that can jump around the opposite side of the map to your main group snapping up cities and triggering alarms to draw SGs away.

Alchenar fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Nov 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

The Negev is a cruel joke being played on the player.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Yeah I'm presuming it's a FOB.