Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Woah this game is....something extremely different.

All the buttons are clickable! Not only clickable, but important! :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

pedro0930 posted:

Is it me or is aircraft carrier currently broken? Once the strike group gets to a target the battle screen immediately starts to dim then the battle just ends.

I had that also. I wondered if I did something wrong?

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Using a nuke (may God have mercy on my soul) leaves a rather noticeable radioactive noise trail on the area I bombed :stare:

I had no choice, they were drawing near.

drat this game is atmospheric.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Anyone else experience crashes in the ship editor trying to add a weapon? Usually the 4th weapon it CTD's.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

So I made something:

Guess it could be described as a long range missile carrier, definitely not designed for combat engagement. Currently doing a campaign with just it and the Sevastopol, the idea being that the missile carrier blows up enemies at long range and the Sevastopol cleans up the rest. Could be used with tactical nukes instead for extra effectiveness, but this of course means MAD.

Will report back on how it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Back Hack posted:

You might want to use fixed thrusters instead if you’re going that route.

Good thinking, will replace.