Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I've listened to an interview with the game's author. My Russian is really rusty, and the interviewer was a motormouth, but I picked up on a few things. He finished the main game mode mere hours before release, and he intends to return and continue working on the campaign. If the game feels unfinished, that's because it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

M_Gargantua posted:

Two things that I always found useful
One was making two little ships that were just the absolute minimum viable craft with 6k range to just zip north and south to previously captured cities to buy ammo or spend Intel points. I called them drones

The other was to have a second pair of slightly larger, faster ship with a fuel tank and jammer that could dart around blinking on and off, and drawing enemy cruise missiles and planes to it. Its quick to get the timing down you just dodge the missiles and outrun the planes. I called them screamers.

high five doctrine buddy

i even named the screamers the same way

e: well, i named them "drekavac" which is basically that

my dad fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jul 24, 2023