Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Holy moly, this Raubahn guy giving the most intense speech I think he's about to get recruited into the Space Marines :black101:

E]

lmao I'm losing it at this guy :magical:

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Aug 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Can also confirm the gfx & ui settings stuff in the op is a really noticeable improvement over default.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Does the dialogue improve much after ARR? I'm mostly fine with it, but I'm starting to find the amount of "Pray tell, verily we needs must..." :words:

I wouldn't even have a problem with that if it was well written. But to me it reads like they just had a list of 10 words they replace-all'd with old-timey variants they got from google.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Just to confirm, if I buy Endwalker, that contains all the other expansions as well?

e] Oh poo poo I just saw the answer in the op of the other thread, what a shameful snipe

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Sep 7, 2022

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Any tips for a new samurai? this is a lot of buttons to figure out all at once :ohdear:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Thanks , I just opened Palace of the Dead so i'll mess around in there to get some practice

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I think if you can be bothered, that Samurai one was really helpful.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I'm having a lot of fun playing as a Samurai, feels much more active than lancer/drg did, and like you all said, pretty intuitive once you get the moves sorted. Lokking forward to trying Gunblades at 60.

Do you have to be a certain Guild rank or whatever to get access to these Hunt bounties?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Cool, ty. God everyone in Coerthas is so loving miserable, and this music ain't helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

lol, Raubahn continues to own.

Things have really kicked off with Operation Archon, all of a sudden there's a rad multi-stage boss fight and things feel much more like a ff game in trerms of stakes and scope, it's really cool.