Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Stall_19 posted:

But he landed on a steel steps. My back hurt from just watching that. Guess they run on NJPW logic where a top rope Tomohiro Ishii brainbuster isn’t as effective as a normal one.

I mean, sometimes it’s just time constraints. Still had to get to the finish and get the post match crazy stunt in, can’t spend too much time laying around when there’s like three minutes left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Joey McChrist posted:

if you didnt whoop and holler when he coffin dropped the coffin go find a new hobby lmao

:same:

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

I don’t like Dobby.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1415491615943180295?s=20

Looks kind of like Ethan scooted as close to the side of the coffin as he could to avoid Darby actually landing on him.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

To be fair it wasn't the big cage bumps that ruined Foley, it was his deciding it was a good idea to take a bunch of bumps onto concrete. Even Darby hasn't proven that dumb

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Rhonne posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1415491615943180295?s=20

Looks kind of like Ethan scooted as close to the side of the coffin as he could to avoid Darby actually landing on him.

Man, if he didn't bullseye that coffin those little wooden triangles on the side would have done him dirty real bad...

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What an entertaining way to spend a night

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

DeathChicken posted:

To be fair it wasn't the big cage bumps that ruined Foley, it was his deciding it was a good idea to take a bunch of bumps onto concrete. Even Darby hasn't proven that dumb

Also charging his knees into obstacles, many of those bumps he takes are wince inducing.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

yeah back bumps specifically. darby takes some really dumb bumps, but on some of them hell land on his feet then like tumble. like when page threw him in this match. and of course darby weighs probably half of what foley weighted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973471