Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I am the front row AEW loving grandma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

thats my wife

You better remember where we parked the drat car this week Harold.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ricky Starks is gonna need a miracle tonight and by god if I have my way he's gonna get one.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

How did Starks get cleared so fast after breaking his neck?

They told him he could either take neck surgery or euthanasia and Ricky didn't want surgery so they booked him in a match with Cage.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Pretty hosed up going to picture in picture just as the ricky chants are starting back up!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I woulda been happy with that if it had been a finish even though it would have been abrupt as hell.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Hell yes!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I was actually just cheering Ricky kicking out from that so let me just reiterate for the win HELL YES!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This owns. Beat their disrespectful asses hangman.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Hell yeah to all of that.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Making full use of those live crowds.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm actually jealous I'm not there yelling at kenny omega right now with them.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

Did Hangman just include himself as Dark Order :aaa: :derp:

Yes. Yes he did. He got in before colt even!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Hangman telling his gang of misfits and jobbers that they're good enough to take on a stable of some of the most accoladed wrestlers in history, hell yes.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Hell yes is a big theme of the night actually.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I always liked Dark Order even in the tough days before BTE, that evil Uno has charisma and those little dark order creepers were neat, they made themselves into a throne and everything!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Today will be the end of Christian's winning streak in AEW.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
You heard it here first. If Matt Hardy's shoulder hits the unprotected earth it jingles like a ring of keys.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Miro kicks so much rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Why darby. Why.