Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

great stuff here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cody time babyyyyy

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lmao at all of this

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

if you told me 5 years ago that cody rhodes would be one of my favorite wrestlers in 2021 Id laught at you

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

should do kenny vs stu on a random dynamite during this elite vs dark order fued

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hell yeah elimination tag

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I see that Jesus is in the crowd but as far as I’m aware Miro isn’t wrestling tonight

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I can’t remember if I said it this last week but the meltdowns when Kenny wins best on interviews in the observer awards are going to great

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Rest of the show can be poo poo (of course it won’t be) and this would still be an incredible wrestling show

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

There is too much content in this wrestling show I’m being overwhelmed

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I’m going to riot if like half the Yuka match is pip

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Texas likes this Sammy guy

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Let’s loving goooooooo Yuka

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

The magical girl is STRONG

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lmao Yuka got spray tan all over her gear

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

The Last Call posted:

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Skateboard!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

DARBY!!!!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

5 stars already

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Just chaos

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lmao they are doing all this in pip

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hoy poo poo the crowd

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Yesssddd

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I’m glad Darby coffin dropped the coffin. He had beat Ethan Page, yes. But that coffin drop killed him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

To be fair it wasn't the big cage bumps that ruined Foley, it was his deciding it was a good idea to take a bunch of bumps onto concrete. Even Darby hasn't proven that dumb

yeah back bumps specifically. darby takes some really dumb bumps, but on some of them hell land on his feet then like tumble. like when page threw him in this match. and of course darby weighs probably half of what foley weighted.