Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I like that AEW is treating being on the road again as a really big deal by having 6 special shows in a row

Road Rager, Fyter Fest nights 1 & 2, Fight for the Fallen, Homecoming (Which is weird but whatever), and then the Brittsburg show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The Machine Gun lowkey has one of my favorite IWGP matches of all time against Tanahashi, that's the match that turned me into a super NJPW fan for a couple years. If Anderson can channel that against Mox then I think we're in for a MOTYC.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I love that the Best Friends are slowly building up to be as large of a faction as Inner Circle or Dark Order.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ycabb posted:

I missed a couple weeks, is Team Taz still Fine and this a friendly thing or do I need to go back and watch Cage truck everyone?
Taz, Hobbs, and Hook are sick of Brian Cage and Starks bickering all the time of petty stuff so Taz requested a match against each other over the FTW championship to squash their beef.

Basically Starks has a huge ego and Cage has respect for guys like Sting and neither of them are interested in Taz at the moment so they're just at each other's throats.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

smarxist posted:

Starks is such a great primadonna

that promo where Taz mentions Cage and pumps him up a bit, so Ricky does a "gotta hand it to him" gesture and then just loving turns on his heel and walks off camera lmao
Starks has such over-exaggerated body language and is such a cheesy promo but is also such a great wrestler. He reminds me a lot of 00's Kenny Omega with a different wrestling style.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MJeff posted:

I've seen the end of this stupid loving movie so many times.
It's a bad book too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

IT'S WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

IT'S AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA NIGHT

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Fans are screaming Wild Thing, couple more weeks and we'll have a new Enter Sandman

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:stare:

NO BREAKS ALL GAS LIGHT THE FUSE

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

the escape goat posted:

HOLY poo poo YES

it’ll be great to see them do another Texas Death Match; I barely remember the one from WK because I was unaware how hard Strong Zero would hit me.
Strong Zero is the Four Loko of Japan, you just never know how hard it's going to hit until you're done.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Good lord, I would've thought that Cage was the babyface coming into this match but they either called an audible or Big Bicep Tony knows exactly what was going to happen

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

?????????????????????????????

TEAM TAZ IS OVER AS poo poo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Five minutes until AYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

BEST FRIENDS THEME

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not gonna lie, I think Wheeler looked better than Andrade

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

NEVERMIND THAT poo poo

AYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yuka is over as hell in Texas

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yuka Sakazaki is like Riho on cocaine. But just wait until Mizuki comes to AEW which is Riho on 7 times as much cocaine.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Darby is in the coffin

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Darby is in the coffin
Sting or Scorpio is in the coffin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Darby is in the coffin
I know someone was in it