Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

feels like this is a great way to get Archer a big win that he needs and also have the belt change hands, would loving love for this to end with Archer winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Fenix v Andrade is happening :stare:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

gently caress yes rickyyyyyyyyyy

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm just hoping the new character he's doing still does the weird zen flips and muay thai poo poo

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

oh gently caress

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

fuckkkkkkkkkkk if Page loses this match, jfc

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol if anyone could have predicted upon their debut that Page and Dark Order would collectively be nuclear level babyfaces

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this is 1000 times better than it has any right to be

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Miro secretly being an incredible promo is nuts. he's a completely different guy

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

cant wait for Rampage to hopefully ensure more women's matches are televised. division has improved so much the last year, Penelope is legit

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

YUKA

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

explosivo posted:

I know we say this a lot but this might be the best episode of this show

it's absolutely in the top 5 I've ever seen, it has felt PPV quality with matches and storylines

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

hoping Ethan has his big match for real here, dude needs to nail it

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

loving loved this show but man, poor Ethan lol. dude is never gonna get a meaningful win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pamela Springstein posted:

folks is it good when you wish all the matches were 10 minutes longer?

I absolutely wish the last match had less PIP for sure