Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Excal with the G1 Finalist Hoot Lore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Done under NJPW rules is a nice touch.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Mox bringing back back rakes!

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

rotinaj posted:

I hope that the survivor series match comes down to silver and hangman vs like all the elite and Silver fuckin' Brian Cages everybody and then Hangman hits Kenny with the Buckshot

One of the last really effective Survivor Series WWE matches came down to Reigns and Rollins vs I think a four man Smackdown team and Reigns just grabs Rollins and goes “We can do this”
Simple but really powerful babyface storytelling.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Powerful spring break energy from Angelico

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

The workers belt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

DeathChicken posted:

To be fair it wasn't the big cage bumps that ruined Foley, it was his deciding it was a good idea to take a bunch of bumps onto concrete. Even Darby hasn't proven that dumb

Also charging his knees into obstacles, many of those bumps he takes are wince inducing.