Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales
Doggir could you please add our guild there too?

Inglorious Goonterds https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=GOON#GOONS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Capntastic posted:

Hello, this game seems fun and not as DoA as I assumed it would. I have only been able to play a few hours but gathering and crafting loops are rad, and group PvP has been pretty excellent when I have engaged in it.

I'm the leader of Cawful for some reason even though there are, by my estimation, two other goon groups that are more knowledgeable and active. We should all be able to work together.

Lets get together to bring you to our EK and merge together... we are about to hit purple in crafting... and already have a stall with traffic into our EK... Printing Money

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Forgotton posted:

I am tempering my expectations and trying to watch some videos. If I make the jump which Goon nation has the most players? Just looking to zerg and kill pubbies. TIA

its a tit for tat now, because neither group is massive... play with the one you like best...

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales
Inglorious Goonterds hang out at https://guilded.gg/badgamescrew. We are in the process of go into a purple level of crafting and gear... and we have a massive EK, with a bunch of land and some vendors selling stuff. If anyone wants to get a piece of that just hop in Guilded and @thantos911 and he will hook you up.