Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

What a lovely company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOO

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jim.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

boxcarhobo posted:

the yuka penelope match was well laid out to play to both of their strengths

i thought yuka was really really bad in it but her char is so fun that it really doesnt matter

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it’s not cynical to point out what knockouts division meant when they introduced it lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lamuella posted:

So considering they've got a show in Pittsburgh coming up and she keeps getting the pop of the night, should we just take it as read that Britt Baker is a face now?

not to be “shades of grey” russo guy but i think shes just a likable bitch, perhaps even That Bitch. shes very much the face vs nyla but her promos while shes getting massively cheered still have that heelness that we know and love

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i have faith in big dustin to make it good. the girls kick butt!!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

aew's track record means that i am excited for any signing and will "wait and see" if their debut doesn't work out exactly perfect or blow my nuts off

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

WWE: Turns ricochet, keith lee, bayley, etc etc into jokes and frauds
AEW: Ryan Nemeth and Cezar Bononi are fun to see on the television or computer.
Smartest fans in wrestling: Not sure if they can utilize cm punk at all

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

I legit have no idea if you could ever get peak Ziggler again. There was a time when I thought he had a ton of potential, even before he won the big belt, but it feels to me like the WWE stomped that poo poo right out.

peak probably not because he's way older but it's pretty easy to think that he would have a way better go of things in a company that doesn't suck the life out of every independent contractor it has + he'd be with his brother doing geek comedy on youtube, his actual passion. i've convinced myself: hire dolph ziggler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

karmicknight posted:

Here's a hint, he has a quarantine thread with a thread title I am now kind of proud of.

it should just be CAnon: subtitle. i refuse to ever look at or post in there but right now it says C Anonymous Anonymous which is my new comic book character