Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like the new Miro belt and the new Miro catchphrase about defending the belt with other peoples lives or whatever

I dunno about 'the redeemer' though. It's better than 'the best man' because that made him sound like he's always the bridesmaid and never the bride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

What a show. Seems EVERYBODY is over but I'm really curious how they do the Orange Cassidy match next week. I think he's the one whose character/storyline suffered the most without fans. Because if it doesn't how do you retool him?

I don't think OC is ever going to have problems being over with live crowds

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hollywood Cassidy is the third friend, brother

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm glad everyone is enjoying themselves, it's nice to see

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The big hug when Britt was about to be interviewed by Tony was a big smile moment

One of the best teams in wrestling

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Watching that last coffin drop again I dont know who built that thing but I hope they never build another one and hire someone who knows how to build safer props

If he hadn't hit right in the middle he would have gotten hosed up pretty badly on what basically amounts to wooden spikes around the edges

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Britt Baker is the new demo god

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol Britt waited all that time for her figure and its all wonky

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope these two are in AEW until its last day

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That's basically most of the bad wrestling opinions thread at this point

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm just here for Britt Baker

Just picture me waving a giant "#1" foam finger that says D.M.D on it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

smarxist posted:

oh poo poo, this card slaps

glad to get another look at Mantell

also Kling Kling vs THUN-DER!!! RO-SA!!!!

EDIT:
lol there are two kindsa Ryan Mantell in this world i s'pose; hoss wrestler and saxophone ensemble chamber musician

I dont know anything about the guy but Moonshine Mantell is a great name

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That's awesome

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dacap posted:

I just realized that wrestlers still committing to y2k era nu-metal style for their wrestling characters are basically the same gimmick as Disco Inferno in the 90s.

Same, dang

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I love that Hangman always says some extremely real poo poo slightly shaded in humor and then ends it with 'dynamite tomorrow at 8 pm'

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol turned my day around with that one thank you cav

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

You should read the contract before you sign it, imo.

At least he noticed it was for two years after he signed it, you gotta start somewhere

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

CM Punk might have been a good person to sign like seven years ago

We're in the future now with an absolutely stacked roster full of present and future stars that already don't have enough television time without a weekly 20 minute CM Punk 'you people' template promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If you wanna fight about it just be warned I am weak so I will rake the eyes