Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

paul wight most likely topped out at 6'10" at his peak. possibly even 6'9" but either way he's a little shorter now due to spinal compression. i'm 6'2" and was really surprised to see he wasn't that much taller than me. also, mark henry is the same height as me, not 6'4" as claimed. wehat sort of heights are you interested in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that drink looked like it was diarrhea. was it diarrhea that aaron solow was drinking?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in aew, people always lose in their hometown. why? because Tony gets two laughs out of it. one when he is booking it, and one when it happens. hosed up guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if your drive is under 3 hours inside texas then it's still your hometown. just kidding. i don't know anything about texas at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

numby numb

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aew is the 'bro' promotion. dudes are likeing it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what the gently caress is "first last"? aew was first last. thanks dave. get a fuckin editor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chuck being "the big one" is hosed up. he's always been the tallest one but just by a little and without the muscle meat. well that's all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

re,ember ryan klesko

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Marquis Grissom

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it frigging sucks to name stars. like what are you even doing. you're not actually pulling a dusty name out of the ether for ppl to nod about. you're just being off-topic. at least say mark wohlers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the figures all show a noticeable likeness to the person they are supposed to be. some of them look a little weird, but don't look like some other wrestler or w/e. this is a public service announcement since no one on here can recognize any person outside of hair shape/size/color

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the coffin was larger on the inside than on the outside

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

multiple impact performers have already expressed that they've "taken it back" re: the knockouts name. stew in your cynicism folks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope you all stay in the dc universe with this little joke

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

only if it is a DC comic book. i hate marvel, and i don't like to see marvel talked about, so don't do it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my dream match is brian pillman jr. against CHRISTIAN CAGE!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hangman should say I don't think a fixated fan account tweeting about the person of their obsession having an underage doppelganger needs the benefit of the doubt here, nor is it a big leap. It's weird "at best"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't imagine how methodical cm punk would be right now. if he is up for wrestling he should go back in time and do world of sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bryan and punk do not like each other and i would not be surprised if 'getting' one of them is enough to be a dealbreaker for the other. it's time for the thread to vote. would you rather have bryan danielson in aew, or would you rather have cm punk in aew? start voting now. you can vote as many times as you like.