Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
will hobbs takes the belt from ricky :mad:
HOOK distracts the ref :eek:
POWERHOUSE HOBBS hits cage w the ftw belt :mmmhmm:
stroke daddy wins the belt :greenangel:
team taz has never been more fine :unsmith:

what an incredible dynamite. what a show next week is gonna be. holy poo poo the fireworks factory is SO BIG!!!!! i love hangman/dark order v the elite so much as a main event story its so good and everyone involved is so perfect for their parts its just... a really special wrestling story there arent many like it lol.

there just wasnt like, anything even approaching bad on that show, maybe not every segment is to everyones personal tastes but drat they are just firing on all cylinders and doing everything well up and down the card. love 2 watch wrestling in 2021 (not wwe lmfao never)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

graph posted:

it looked kinda big and totally packed on tv

yeah might just be still used to seeing daily's place every week but it didnt seem small at all and god drat that was a crowd. aew crowds who havent seen a show in a year and a half and the show is this good? god i cant wait

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I didnt mind the best man run as much as everyone else seemed to and in retrospect it makes his current character so much stronger than if he had just come in like this straight away. "miro is a twitch streamer guy and kid sabians friend" was never long term at least I would hope so lol. but using that as an angle to show miros descent into the terrifying motherfucker on a holy path of destruction that he is now worked pretty well.

like cmon going from being kips gaming buddy to stalking the backstage area looking for kip to "talk" and ending uhhh exactly how you'd expect gives his character more depth than just showing up and being like "ahh!! I am powered by God, dont gently caress w me"

anyway miro was one of my pet "id love to see what this dude could do outside of wwe" guys for years and holy gently caress he way exceeded what I hoped for so far

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

graph posted:

do we think they can hang on until all out?

i dont think theyd have a belt change of that caliber on network tv for grand slam, but

all out is a month and a half away they can certainly do enough stuff on TV without giving away the match they've been building since the first all out ppv

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Kunabomber posted:

It's not even his hometown, hell, it's not even where he lives. And it's not where he's billed from.

who the hell decided to bill him from Hearne TX - College Station is right there

i have some bad news for you, cactus jack didnt actually live in truth or consequences, new mexico

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Kunabomber posted:

still trying to figure out where parts unknown actually is

definitely up north somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rotinaj posted:

aew couldnt even book a big enough building for demand on their next payperview and sold through their allotted seats too fast, and now they cant even beat the nba finals? :smug: wrap it up aewailures

gotta plan like the big boys do and leave ~70% of madison square garden unsold bc everyone knows the REAL ticket sales come from foot traffic on the day of