Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/1415502216291618818

Whoever decided to pair Private Party with Matt Hardy deserves a medal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Crapple! posted:

The only negative on this show, and someone did point out that it was done for a very good storyline reason, was Matt Jackson's promo. Someone needs to tell this dipshit that he loving blows on the mic. I'm rewatching it now and it's still absolute poo poo. Like, it serves a purpose in the worst possible way.
I'm more of a fan of Nick since I feel like I can relate to him more (outside of wrestling talent, of course). Matt seems like a bit of a try-hard.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

bartok posted:

No no no you got to have the match be the main event of the next three PPVs. Omega needs to win twice and make Page look like an absolute chump on Dynamite in between PPVs. Only then can you have Page win in the lamest way possible that puts neither guy over and pisses off the audience.
now that's some good poo poo pal

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Imagine being a weirdo not digging Miro

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
noice

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

NutritiousSnack posted:

When are tickets for Revolution going on sale and how do I get the Pre-Sale code. Not having the Chicago debacle happen to me again.
AFAIK they haven't even announced the venue for Revolution yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
-1 is gonna give Cutler a nut shot