Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Spears saw Jay White being a Knife Pervert and decided "I can one up this, I'll become the Chair Pervert"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Coward Tony is going to be the only billionaire I feel bad for when the guillotines come out.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

AEW doesn't need Punk, sure. But I'd pop so hard that I'd probably get stuck in my ceiling if he showed up at All Out. I'd probably actually go straight through the ceiling if they ditched Cult of Personality and instead used This Fire or Miseria Cantare. So I want him to show up, so long as it doesn't add friction to the locker room, but BBT seems pretty cognizant of that so I don't think he'd bring Punk in if it'd be a problem.

That said, Punk was most over with fans when he was being anti-authority, anti-company (at least IIRC). I'm not sure how you book someone like that, you can't have a face be anti-company, its not like AEW isn't giving fans what they want. Do you book him as the anti-company heel? I can suspend my disbelief for a lot in wrestling but "I, CM Punk, am stuck here in AEW even though I hate them because WWE wouldn't back an 18 wheeler full of gold bars into my driveway to get me to join them again" is asking too much, Vince would send at LEAST 3 of those trucks.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

MJeff posted:

Punk and Bryan should feud over who is Renee's favorite co-host.

The Bryan/Punk singles match ends with a run-in, debut and a very kneevil attack on Punk from Renee's actual favorite co-host, and interim host of the Oral Sessions for a week, Danhausen.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Mr. Squishy posted:

I'm behind on my Hobbs lore, what are those numbers down his thighs?

650 is Palo Alto's area code and I think that's where he's billed from. 510 I think is also a CA area code but I don't know why its there.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

If CM Punk signs with AEW that would suck for that CM Punk super fan Cora Jade that probably signed a 5 year deal with WWE and hasn’t done anything besides lose matches on NXT (and 205 live for some reason??)

She'll probably get out of that contract before 5 years because Vince is just gonna forget that NXT exists and stop paying the overhead for it well before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Your vote only counts if it includes the top 5 theme songs you’d give both of them
Get punk but instead of giving him any of the themes fans would want and/or recognize I think we need to get critically acclaimed, voice of a generation, metal outfit, Downstait to compose him a new theme.

C M PUNK
A E DUB
SOMETHING SOMETHING
CODY RHODES