Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TIL my daughter shares a birthday with AEW's only bankable star

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1416031606368768000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lid posted:

So AEW is up to 14000 tickets sold for thei New York show and I just realised...

Proud n Powerful in New York.

It's going to happen.

They will get their shot.

Strap those boys up or the chancletas come out

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

My Lovely Horse posted:

Why isn't Jake Roberts managing Chaos Project with Luther bringing out Serpentico in a bag

Been saying this

That act needs a mouthpiece a whole lot more than Archer does. Heck, he usually pushes Jake out of frame and does the entire promo himself these days.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I personally like the name Knockouts because it is inclusive. Rather than be a gendered title it is a title for all sexy people, like Hook.

The obvious solution is to use a name that confers shoot-style legitimacy while subtly referencing the most visually arresting personality in wrestling. The Hooker Division

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

She is demonstrably not That Bitch and will never be. That position is filled.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Anyone know or can speculate if Rampage will be part of the AEW Plus service on FITE?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

neoaxd posted:

Punk can wrestle if he wants to, that's fine, but I'd love him as a manager or on commentary.
I want him and Kingston to get into a promo war.

Punk and MJF would melt screens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SonicRulez posted:

I know I said I'm not big on Punk, but I have to say "Not as good as Omega or Fenix" is hardly an indictment on his skill. The question is like could he go with Matt Hardy and Luchasaurus and SHAWN SPEARS and others in singles matches on AEW with some regularity. He'd be fine.

You don't bring Punk in to work Shawn Spears on Dark or even to work Matt Hardy or Christian with any regularity. He should be working programs aimed at elevating guys like Jungle Boy, Darby, Hangman, Hobbs, MJF, etc.