Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Maybe this is too much of a WWE thing, but they could have Kenny eliminated from the match by getting DQ’d for kicking too much rear end. Just have him beat the crap out of Hangman and the DO until the red has had enough and sends him packing. This would keep Kenny strong and put heat on him.

No, I am not serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Holy poo poo! Plus last nights show was so loving good that everyone will probably tune in for next weeks.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Lots of people probably start 20-30 minutes late so they can fast forward through commercials and then they catch up to real time later in the show.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

If Jericho goes over MJF then he should be Page’s first title program. There’s a history there and Page’s initial loss to Jericho set off this whole saga.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

I demand the full card for next week

I have to know!!!!!

Apollo Crews vs Big E
Uso vs Mysterio
Tamina and Natalya vs ShotI and Nox
Nakmura vs Corbin
Rollins vs Cesaro

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

It’s a joke now but probably won’t be by the time Smackdown airs.

Rampage is coming up soon and I really hope TSN picks it up. AEW has done good ratings in Canada so I expect they will.

I also realized today that AEW really needs to be on streaming. Even though dynamites not even two years old I already feel like going back and watching everything.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

Other matches announced are:
Big Shotty Lee & Brock Anderson v. The Gun Club
Angelico v. Jungle Boy
Dante Martin v. Shawn Dean
Zachariah v. Lance Archer
Hikaru Shida v. Dulce Tormenta
Probably a few more to come, and it's all been posted in the spoiler thread for a week.

Angelico vs Jungle Boy sounds good.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Pink hasn’t wrestled in years and AEW has dozens who have more long term potential but Punk does have some name value and could be a valuable asset for one or two years.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I want Punk vs Eddie. You have the guy who walked away from the business at the height of his career vs the guy who was almost forced to quit at his lowest moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Tonight’s card is Bryan Danielson vs CM Punk, with guest appearances from The Rock, Bret Hart, Blitzkrieg, Mick Foley and more. Should be a great show!