Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

We Got Us A Bread posted:

For whatever it's worth, Archer's been talking about wanting to go back to NJPW for a bit, so if they wanted the belt back, there's the opportunity.

would be great for him to have a little excursion + also get a huge win off Mox. Dude would benefit a lot from that win plus would give him time away from a very crowded Dynamite show until Rampage gets going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

incredibly satisfying and endearing that the crowd was red-hot for Starks and Yuka, two people who have been out of commission for a while but received a hero's welcome. Starks in particular, who was supposed to be the heel, got a massive pop for that win. Can't wait to have that energy again next week, I really missed how much more intense things are with the crowd behind them.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

The feeling that went through the crowd when Andrade revealed he wanted Death Triangle last night was really something. Everyone around us was immediately loving on board for Andrade vs Fenix, Penta, and PAC.

I think everyone on this board was initially wishing for this, it seemed to be the dream scenario of guys for Andrade to work with. Very happy they're sailing right into this because that's the perfect way to really get Andrade some steam.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

extremely well deserved for one of their best television shows they've ever done

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So, is Andrade gonna bring in Ingobernables guys?

NJPW/AEW exchange program---we get Naito, they get Archer

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

This is a good sign. Potentially might finally be giving a lot more time to the women's division

https://twitter.com/MILANO_MOBBBB/status/1415697170079043590?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Crapple! posted:

Tickets to that New York Dynamite went on sale like 10 minutes ago and it looks like it's basically sold out already

https://twitter.com/CrystalFissure/status/1416038788069879809/photo/1

what's this guy talking about lol, tickets have been available for like 3 days though? My friend literally bought us tix that were pretty ok yesterday.

I'm pretty stoked they are actually coming to loving Queens, never thought this would happen in a million years.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

The presale was Wednesday, tickets were on sale until that night. They went onsale to the public this morning.

ah, right. I've never understood how people are unaware of presales so often---I was surprised to see them on sale early but other people didn't even know it.

I'm going to assume Eddie Kingston wins all the belts in NYC.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

says a lot about how deep the roster is/how varied matches are that I didn't even notice Fenix was out for a long timespan----I just assumed he was cycled out to take a break while others got TV time.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

magiccarpet posted:

gangtag this

100% this I'm begging

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

man I'm even more stoked to go to this show in 2 months, they're def gonna do some big poo poo for it. time to bring in Okada lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

OWA just looks like it dunks you on your head faster and harder, from a bigger height than a Minchinoku Driver imo + has a different set of counters and setups so it has always looked cool. Also the electric chair position can be transitioned into more impressive Croyt's Wrath which will never cease to impress or frighten me at how Kenny has the strength to do it.

Is there anyone else who does a more convincing knee smash? Was just thinking of his whole moveset and idk if anyone else I've watched does a more realistic looking knee to the dome. The fact that he hasn't concussed people with that poo poo is mindboggling.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ChrisBTY posted:

Speaking of finding niches: Man, with all the new talent that's come in between his tag title reign and now Scorpio Sky seems very not-special. Which we've all said before but it bears repeating.

I think Scorpio is a big hanger-on to Ethan Page, who just has way more solid character work and is a fantastic worker. A shame he came in to the fed late because he would have worked out really well with Pinnacle/Inner Circle or some other jackass faction.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

forbidden door just got fully kicked down, gently caress yes

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

yeah for real the one thing I'd want to have crossover is the women's division, that's Impact's biggest strength and I'd give anything to see people like Jordynne, Deonna, and Kiera on Dynamite

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

really love how many longform stories tomorrow's matchups have. Jake and Mox going back years with the IWGP belt scuffles + their initial AEW championship match feeling like Mox could actually lose, Britt never being able to beat Nyla before. Both matches being sold as do or die scenarios with champions who have to push an unstoppable force away from them. Really digging how Jake comes off in the Road To video as a stoic, quiet guy who is just going to calmly walk in and dismantle somebody.

Given how heavy they're getting into this one I can see Lance finally getting a big win here so he can possibly do Japan stuff while giving Mox time off for a bit. Time feels right for something like this to happen, they have a shitload of talent to cycle in.

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

You should read the contract before you sign it, imo.
e: another excerpt from the Jake the Snake podcast

Sounds good!

Jake doing commentary in the grizzled vet spot would be loving cool. Please put him with Big Paul sometime