Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

What a lovely company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shard posted:

Dark Order vs The Elite

I don't know, it wasn't really working last time.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

That show ruled and I'm very excited for the Survivor Series match.

The Elite vs. Dark Order's Five.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
*It's not pop-punk it's all emo Ethan Page.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, it seems to be Hangman Page's time, and AEW has yet to not accept that when its time, it's time.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

God wrestling is such anime

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
what about the 15% of the time she is bullying rookies?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lid posted:

I don't know what award it can be but Miro deserves some award for something because he debuted as The Best Man and it was sort of kind of a comedy gimmick putting him with Kip but there was always this undercurrent of menace to him, and now that he's been fully unleashed it's an overcurrent of complete menace and with an intensity where in his promos he can include lines about how hot he is and make direct religious references but none of it feels like a pastiche of "religious zealot heel". He can cut astounding promos, has the best hoss body in AEW, Lana is clearly on the way, and his gimmick is so finely tuned its somehow completely over the top but full of nuance.

He needed to wear gucci and stream CoD WarZone so he could fully form as a GTA character.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mr Snips posted:

I hope crowds stay this hot forever and don't die down a little when the novelty of being able to be in the building again wears off

fun fact, crowds were hot for AEW in 2020.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

Yuka is a draw

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Kunabomber posted:

still trying to figure out where parts unknown actually is

Duval county.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Steel Draw Boy

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Meltz will likely tweet it out beforehand and someone will post it in the thread. And I don't even know if Revolution has a venue.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lamuella posted:

A million people watched Wheeler Yuta.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
yeah TV was a black still store with the bugs on it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The finals were on ABC, which answers my question of "how"

:sickos:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

loving deadass good poo poo on tv every week.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

burying the lede by not posting the rest of that tweet:

https://twitter.com/andyhmurray/status/1415782889946550274

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

Somebody recently described Raw as just shooting B-roll and it makes tons of sense.

Yep.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

YOOOOOOTS

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I mean, if you want beating someone to be special, they do have to win most of the time.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

100% this I'm begging

If Smarxist (or someone) can condense it to be closer to the normalized gangtag size I'll be happy to do it, but as it stands I'm pretty sure the admins will say it is too big.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:toot:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

it hasn't actually been uploaded yet, I was just using it instead of :sickos:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
A Rare Doctor

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973617

cero miedo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

The nice thing about seeing Dynamite live is that you get to see Dark and Elevation, so we still got to see an entrance rap and it was a good one. Tune into Dark and/or Elevation to check it out! I can't remember which show they were actually on.

oh gently caress, there is actually something that could be posted in the spoilers thread I would be mad about.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I wanted to be as vague as possible to not really be spoilery but just say "they have a match" because spoilers stink. But it's probably safe to assume if you don't see someone you like on Dynamite one week, they're going to be on one or both of the YouTube shows. They still taped a LOT of matches for Dark & Elevation.

I meant, with AEW on the road, the specific contents of the Acclaimed entrance rap is the one thing I would be mad about seeing.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

The entire forum is going to be in that building.

live thread is going to be awkward.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

I'll be here, by myself. Posting about how fun it is to post with all my postin pals.

I think I'm going to make sure we have a two hour loop of Ghost Town Triumph to play while posting with all of our posting pals, just off screen also making cool and good posts.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
also that TK is allegedly trying to find a venue for AEW Dark to film at.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Sometimes they release new stuff at the venue (loving orange cassidy thumbs were released in cleveland last year but they were sold out when I got to looking at the merch tables) but it is mostly the stuff you can get online, but in person.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lid posted:

Tired: Okada v Omega
Wired: Takagi v Fenix

I don't know how the crowds would react to Takagi's entrance, but having him try to run down Fenix in a bicycle would be the best thing in wrestling if only for how Fenix would respond.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Who the gently caress is Shingo Takagi. I'm talking about the only person in wrestling named Takagi that matters to AEW.

Sanshiro Takagi, president of Cyberfight.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1415621857714180101

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
please do not spoiler in non-TNA threads until monday.