Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

rantmo posted:

Drill your Gunn barrels Club.
Picturing the THIN YOUR PAINTS video with butchered AEW figs instead is killing me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

SonicRulez posted:

But honestly AEW feels so at capacity to me. One of Jungle Boy, Miro, Sammy, MJF, Darbz, Hangman, or some of the others who carried pandemic AEW are gonna get jilted in favor of these El Idolos or Blacks or CM Punks and I don't think that's fair.
Of the people listed there CM Punk just feels so out of place since maybe barring Miro (who has absolutely hit his stride) you're talking about people who are nowhere near their ceiling.

I honestly feel like, with Murphy probably coming in, AEW should seriously cool it on men signings and let things breath. There are so many huge potential feuds and stories to tell right now with the existing roster, you could sign no men and eat a couple injuries and still have more than a year of fresh content. But I think BBT is just gonna keep signing dudes.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

BDawg posted:

Didn’t Mox get one?
Mox got a nightmarish unwillingness to be removed from the main event which loving sucked, so, let's not