Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Grem posted:

Those little supports on the inside of the coffin looked like they would gently caress up Ethan Page as he rolled into the coffin. Then Darby loving jumped into it, lol.

This is the part that made me wince. It reminded me of the time Mox did the paradigm shift on Brodie and they went through the stage. Mox's head couldn't have been more than a couple of inches away from the frame next to the ring. You have to have an edge to these gimmicked surfaces somewhere and those you can't really fake

Pylons posted:

I think this is a good look at it.

This looks good imo. I wouldn't want it to stay that way but as a one-off for Miro I really dig it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Archer wins a lot, he just loses to the champions. It's kind of ironic how he's as dominant you can get without actually being a champ but because he loses the eventual title match people (me included) sometimes perceive that he isn't being given enough, something they would never say about others on the roster who are rarely even in contention to win a title

sticklefifer posted:

The flag has a big red stripe, so it's not quite Miro enough that he can't lose it.

Adding red to that belt probably wouldn't look very good so I'm assuming he's keeping the red trunks to "complete the look"

Crapple! fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jul 15, 2021

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Cody/Black was low-key one of the best things on the show. This felt like the way Cody was during that feud against Jericho in the early days of Dynamite. Low on self-indulgence and more fired up and being in the moment

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

The only negative on this show, and someone did point out that it was done for a very good storyline reason, was Matt Jackson's promo. Someone needs to tell this dipshit that he loving blows on the mic. I'm rewatching it now and it's still absolute poo poo. Like, it serves a purpose in the worst possible way.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

tao of lmao posted:

His promo was actually good.

it was trash op. Nick should do all the wrestling and all the talking

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

5 should eliminate Omega. Now that would be a loving callback

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Tickets to that New York Dynamite went on sale like 10 minutes ago and it looks like it's basically sold out already

https://twitter.com/CrystalFissure/status/1416038788069879809/photo/1

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Is this going to be the biggest ever crowd for AEW?

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Darby doing the coffin drop right onto the apron still makes me wince every time. It's probably the hardest one to watch of all the bumps I've seen him take

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

We probably are heading towards Britt vs Jade and I think the build to it could be really fun but man. That match is going to blow

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

The Bucks only make sense to me as heels. I couldn't tolerate them as faces but I've actually been appreciating them a lot since they turned. And this is coming from someone who didn't think he'd ever like them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Will Hobbs could kill anyone with any move and that's the way I like it. I hope he beats the poo poo out of Brian Cage (no offense Brian you are still cool)