Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Just got back from my first ever live wrestling event and holy poo poo I am just burned out and my body feels like it's still vibrating from all the noise and bass the speakers were putting out. In summary would 100% do again. Don't think I could have had a better first time without balling out for VIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

graph posted:

it looked kinda big and totally packed on tv

It was definitely packed as someone who was there. Very few empty seats once Dynamite went live.

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

Goddamn, great choice for a first event!

Yeah it really was definitely a night to remember for sure. My voice is gonna be shot tomorrow for sure though and for as loud as it was on TV I promise you some of the bigger pops were almost deafening in person. People were ready for wrestling to be back for sure and was hot as gently caress the whole time, Dark and Dark: Elevation tapings included.

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

I'm going to the Houston show on august 18th. It will be my first show.

Really hoping that I will be blessed with an Omega and/or MJF match.

Uhh...any advice? Im expecting the experience to be wild since wrestling fans are loving insane.

I also just did my first show at the Austin taping. They will send you a schedule in your email before the tape date. If you want a shot at all the merch get there at gate open otherwise you will be at the mercy of what's leftover. Definitely get there early enough for the hour of Dark tapings and if you feel up to it budget 2 hours after for Dark: Elevation I felt it was extremely worth it. Other than that just have fun, cheer along, scream, wooo, all that good stuff because everyone else will be. People will be getting up and down constantly to clap or get a better look when something cool happens so be prepared for that as well. I had a ton of fun and I imagine you will as well.

Also some water and a few lozenges is probably a good idea, my throat was pretty raw by the end of it all.