Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Orange Carlisle posted:

Watching that last coffin drop again I dont know who built that thing but I hope they never build another one and hire someone who knows how to build safer props

If he hadn't hit right in the middle he would have gotten hosed up pretty badly on what basically amounts to wooden spikes around the edges

it was probably charlie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Rarity posted:

It's to give Archer a headline match in his hometown

It's not even his hometown, hell, it's not even where he lives. And it's not where he's billed from.

who the hell decided to bill him from Hearne TX - College Station is right there

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

shiksa posted:

i have some bad news for you, cactus jack didnt actually live in truth or consequences, new mexico

still trying to figure out where parts unknown actually is

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
any where he fuckin wants

but probably a banger with hobbs

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

magiccarpet posted:

I could really go for some Rampage right around 6 hours from now.

you get live smackdown

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Britt Baker figure without eyeshadow is pretty weird tho

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
i got distracted by the huge blob tattoo with the moron label

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

magiccarpet posted:

Cutler is our new Virgil

Cutler has actually held a job in the real world before and probably wouldn't be selling 8x10s at a gas station

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Fuego gets signed next week, becomes part of the nightmare family, is now going 1-on-1 with Aaron Solow book it BBT

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Apparently this is Yuka Sakazaki's rival in TJPW.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Punk vs Sting to gain custody of the straightedge kid

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
also i'm 69% sure that Colt Cabana, while being a genuine guy, is also a genuine carny so as long as his money comes in and he won't care too much about Punk coming in

Punk seems to hold a grudge pretty hard tho

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Serena Deeb comes out to call Punk a fuckin dork and downs a beer with the DO while 10 does rails

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

boxcarhobo posted:

cm punk king of aew dark, the only place to see cm punk in 2022

just two hours of taz and ex making fun of cm punk while he wrestles

CM Punk puts fuego over

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

StarkRavingMad posted:

It's kind of crazy, but according to Cagematch, Dolph has never had a single match outside of OVW, FCW, and WWE.

His entire goal in life was to get into the WWE and he didn't even mess around with the indies, just went straight from amateur wrestling to the feeder system.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
almost the entirety of aew is basically pwg and chikara people, and one of their most over groups had a whole thing about an invisible hand grenade exploding the entire ring

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

can't imagine how methodical cm punk would be right now. if he is up for wrestling he should go back in time and do world of sport

colt should teach him - i like it when he does holds and locks differently due to his british influence and it honestly seems to catch his opponents off guard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

BDawg posted:

My biggest issue is Shida being #5. After being champ for a year, she should be #1 contender and get a rematch.

that's WWE talk