Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Elite GM is unplayable for me because I can't create an account owing to the game not bringing up my tablet's keyboard, so whatever.

I rewatched the Hangman segment and it's just as loving electric the second time around, I cannot stand how exciting everything about this story is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1415867811331772418?s=20

Ohhhh shiiiiiiiiiiit.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

This week's Unrestricted is with Lance Archer and they talk about his tribute costume on the Brodie Lee celebration episode and it turns out that I can't even listen to discussions of that episode without crying, so that was unexpected.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

boxcarhobo posted:

sand those mold lines and fill those join gaps, people

Drill your Gunn barrels Club.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

duckdealer posted:

It also calls the event All Out 2021: Where Champions Are Made. Make of that what you will.

It's what Cody called Chicago is the announcement promo, probably because he thinks Chicagoans are marks for people putting our city over (he's right.) Plus belts are going to change hands/waists.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

The difference is that OWA looks loving great whereas Killswitch looks not good.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

I can't think of a good portmanteau of "pasta" and her catchphrase to name it, so this will never happen :(

I'm. That. Bucatini.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

The Bucks aren't heels because they're evil or vicious or anything, they're heels because they're a pair of absolute dickhead douchebags with no compunctions about cheating and manipulation. It's great!

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Scarf posted:

Yeah, dude tried to leap into it, but just looked awkward. Apparently Hobbs is calling it "Town Business"

Nope, that was a classic Toney miscall, Town Business is a completely different move.

He does need more mic time though because he's a great promo.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

It'll be interesting to see what he does once this Bucks heel run comes to an end.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

StarkRavingMad posted:

Before he had all the dragon gear and the face paint, but the instant they made him a lackey they put him in a dumb track suit and gave him the stupid looking face mask.

In fairness the face mask is because he suffered an orbital bone fracture or something like that, he done got his face broke, though I'm also not sure if that was kayfabe or not.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Goddammit I'm going to end up buying one of those stupid loving amazing Boy Band t-shirts and then having to explain that it's a bit from a vlog from a wrestling company. If I had any dignity or pride, this would be untenable.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Lamuella posted:

or "it's the pub sign for a webcomic about cats" in my case

"Well I'm a special boy and I am approaching."

"It's this thing where 3,000 cats are locked into a... you know what nevermind."

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Penguin Patrol posted:

he should change his name to Fire of the Sun

He should change his name to Sunfire so when he wins the Friendlympics he can get his contract and jacket and then immediately quit the Nightmare Family.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Nuh uh, Hangman is good.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Grant DaNasty posted:

Hangman Page beats Kenny Omega in the "All Out" main event for the AEW World Championship. Hangman and the Dark Order celebrate with drinks, and then CM Punk comes out and knocks the drink out of Hangman's hand.

He'd be the most hated heel in all of wrestling.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Pylons posted:

I really think he should be the one to plant the bug in Wardlow's head that maybe this contract he has with MJF isn't worth it at all.

Unrelated to Punk-chat but I thought the Wardlow works for MJF not AEW thing was formally ended with the unveiling of the Pinnacle. I could swear MJF said or made reference to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

The Andrade sit-down is literally and explicitly about Death Triangle.