Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

mkay0 posted:

Hangman’s title program has been perfect so far. There is really nothing like rooting for a babyface to finally get their big moment - and this could be an all-timer. Extremely excited for that ten man tag.

That tag needs to either be Hangman coming back from a 3-1 deficit to win or John Silver doing it for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

punk coming back would be a big deal and I like it when things happen for AEW that are positive big deals so I would like it if punk came back, but to AEW

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It's absolutely true that at this point signing anyone new is taking oxygen away from other parts of the roster and each signing to some extent has to be a judgment call on if what you're getting in return is worth what you're sacrificing, but people like Punk and Bryan are no-brainers.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

people here are afraid of confronting that dolph ziggler was always good

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Roman Reigns posted:

I was one of the people that turned on him completely during that "feud" storyline with Rusev/Miro, and I am completely down with him coming to AEW instead.

yeah, that's kind of the thing, there are so many people on the WWE roster who people put in the 'bad' category when the only thing that's bad is the poo poo-rear end way the WWE is using them and personally murdering fan interest in them

The WWE as an organization is a trash fire but the talent has never been the problem, very, very few people on the roster are actually bad (jaxson ryker is ruining my ability to speak in absolutes) and basically any of them could be good to great given an actual chance somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

five ten represent, we have several walmarts within viewing distance of each other