Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Show was great, my favorite match was Karl vs. Mox and I am pumped for Mox/Archer in another Texas Deathmatch. Please more of rear end kicker Karl Anderson again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

AK-47 posted:

Just got back from my first ever live wrestling event and holy poo poo I am just burned out and my body feels like it's still vibrating from all the noise and bass the speakers were putting out. In summary would 100% do again. Don't think I could have had a better first time without balling out for VIP.

Goddamn, great choice for a first event!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What's that? A paper thin excuse to post this image again you say? Don't mind if I do!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Archer should probably win next week

Agreed but also, and hear me out here, Archer loses again and Jake cuts a promo about how he needs to listen to him and learn to start restraining and controlling his violent tendencies... at which point this plays and Suzuki lays out Jake and tells Archer the problem is he needs to be MORE recklessly violent. Suzuki-Gun USA is formed and Miro gets involved somehow.

If this does not happen then all human endeavor has been a pointless waste of time :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

I sat there last night silently wishing that after Mox beat Karl, Kaze Ni Nare would kick in and Suzuki would show up to challenge Mox. I knew it wouldn't happen, but I had to at least try to will it into existence.

Doing God's work, friend :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am having real difficult parsing what "the refs oversell quality talent underutilized" means. What the hell is that sentence supposed to mean?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh of course! Kind of silly I couldn't register that, I was utterly bewildered thinking it was like a complaint that AEW wasn't making enough of the ref's ability to oversell or something :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God they're the best :lol: