Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yuta did such a great job I hope he gets a smooch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope Archer beats mox and drops the title ina random Texas indie

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

McMahon family soap opera incoming!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so AEW Elite GM is hella hard to find on the apple app store.

its a fun little paper doll game but kinda clunky and I can't book finishes and there's abadon in the tutorial. Growing bored.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

all women's rampage edition coward TK.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Wrestling is gay as hell and its great.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

CaptainApathyUK posted:

Nah its cool. Just removing even really unobstructive things like facemasks and letting the virus rip can't possibly go wrong.

I've already seen so many people banging on about "liberty" just because they won't be legally compelled to wear one from Monday. Arseholes.

god bless the cerulean armpit of the atlantic.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DeathChicken posted:

He seems to finally have hit a groove as midboss you fight on the way to the real villain

Spears is a lot more comfortable now. When they first turned him heel, he wasn't full of himself enough. But I think that was because he got gobbled up by Brandi's promo. Then they tried the glove thing and he got some reps on dark but didn't get to that next level. Sammy got him over tho. All that chair stuff they've been doing has been great. Shawn's out there having a blast and it shows.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

needs a different headshape. Britt's got a moonface

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I find it pretty lol that Britt finally got a figure and they hosed up the face.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Davros1 posted:

You know, they keep making Sopranos references in regards to QT Marshall, so I think they should lean into more. Move The Butcher, The Blade, and The Bunny over to The Factory, and really lay on the mob references. If some heel has a problem with a face, they come to QT for help. The Elite needs help with The Dark Order? Sure, QT will send The Butcher and The Blade to take Uno and Stu out ... but it'll cost The Elite. Like maybe a Tag Title shot? Kenny wants Ogogo to take out Hangman Page? Sure, no problem. But QT gets a World Title shot in exchange.

HFO and The Factory alliance to end Cody Rhodes.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

thank god they're keeping the cucking angles on social media

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

graph posted:

did mjfcoin go anywhere

All the crypto currency’s are presently tabling because they can’t decide which exchange coin should be set to the US dollar.

But $MJF went straight into MJF’s pocket

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

kinda done with Punk tbh. There's dudes with more legit skillsets, better on the mic and won't turn into a paranoid loon at the drop of a hat. He's like 50% Randy Savage.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Make Punk go on Dark forever. Until people are screaming CM Punk instead of AEW. Then the fun begins :getin:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dolph is good at bumps. But his WWE stuff has always been Scrappy Doo Tribute poo poo at best. Dude has never felt like a truly high tier talent.

Shaemus def would be fun outside of WWE. That dude knows how to wrecking ball.

Tbh a Dolph vs Shaemus match in like PWG or Dark Elevation main sounds pretty appealing. Esp if they do wrestlers around the ring seating so they can get away with throwing Dolph into the crowd.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Now that they're touring again they need a fart powerranking. I need to know who the got the stankass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m so glad people don’t understand how rankings work after 2 years of rankings.