Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Yuka/Penelope was a good match and entertained me more than anything else on the show. Glad others felt the same.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I don't want to see the blade use brass knuckles ever again. Shits corny and played out. He should slap a dude with a big ol bone with or without meat on it. Like a tomahawk steak or a Ren fest turkey leg.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

magiccarpet posted:

gangtag this

It'd be the first one I'd actively want, so that's something.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Gumball Gumption posted:

They both honestly also have a really similar face, at least the forehead and nose. Look at pictures of them in real life.

AEW is Metal Gear

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Vince MechMahon posted:

They should bring in Danhausen to manage chaos project and they could be the COBRA of Dark/Elevation. Have them go full Saturday morning super villain.

I know Danhausen seems to be doing fine without AEW and his act might not work on TV, but this would be awesome. On the other hand Maki and OC did fine.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

smarxist posted:

oh poo poo, this card slaps

glad to get another look at Mantell

also Kling Kling vs THUN-DER!!! RO-SA!!!!

EDIT:
lol there are two kindsa Ryan Mantell in this world i s'pose; hoss wrestler and saxophone ensemble chamber musician

Stifler got swole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I laughed in a zoom meeting at a completely awkward time.