Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Vince MechMahon posted:

I think he also does other non-bte production.

Suddenly AEW's constant sound problems make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sba posted:

Darby sure gets a lot of TV time

that happens to wrestlers who are very popular yeah

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MJeff posted:

I swear to God, you guys are going to make my head explode if we do this "ehhhhhhh but does AEW really neeeeeeed him?" thing every single time somebody becomes available. :cripes:

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS YES.

Matt Cardona

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

doesn't the UFC consistently have the champion defend against people who aren't necessarily ranked #1 at the time

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm begging you guys please don't look into the UFC rankings if the AEW ones are working you for being too fake.

I know how sports rankings work but then again I don't pay enough attention to UFC to know what they do so apparently that was a bad example :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lid posted:

Scoopsgal my friend I know you said AEW doesn't need Punk but...

what if...

AJ Lee...

she's mentioned she has a spine condition or something that makes it not realistic to wrestle again