Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Golbez posted:

I'm going to direct you to the very first reply to this thread.

Most religions with food restrictions tend to have an exception for if you're going to die if you don't eat it, so in that particular case if it's good enough for God it's probably good enough for us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Golbez posted:

Yeah. But I'll still eat there. Because those people helped us when we needed, and I'm not going to hold the crimes of the parent of a parent against the workers there.

Hell, I got Chick-fil-A yesterday. It was delicious.

That part's on you then, but you're at least forgiven for eating the homophobic sandwich in your time of greatest need

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Shooting Blanks posted:

If you eat at CFA you have bad taste in fast food chicken, politics be damned.

Well, yeah

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Golbez posted:

When was the last time you asked the person you do business with how much they donate to anti-gay causes?

Don't ask don't tell, eh?