Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Golbez posted:

And I can guarantee that every one of those corporations has either done horrible poo poo, or purchased from a company who does. Burger King buys from Tyson.

I just don't understand why it matters so much to avoid the one that's public about it, when you know everyone else is just as bad, at some level. And I also don't understand why it matters so much more to avoid this one just because they're public about it. When was the last time you asked the person you do business with how much they donate to anti-gay causes?

Personally, I don't understand why having a subpar sandwich is so vitally important that it's fine to overlook and even defend open bigotry.

Of course every corporation does bad things and should absolutely be poo poo on for it, you can't run a large business anywhere in capitalistic society without being an irredeemable monster on some level, but CFA has more-or-less made it's entire brand all about hating LGBT people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fast-food as an industry is monstrous on pretty much every possible level from animal cruelty to wages to your poo, I don't think anyone is denying this.

Just don't go to bat for the one that also explicitly loathes gay people.