Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

I totally forgot this interview Penta did with a Mexican personality, driving around and telling kids to stay in school and stop huffing whipped cream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Tqar8Eo0A

this loving owns, Penta's the coolest dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009
Favorite Penta memory is from seeing him live at Northeast Wrestling, cursing out Jon Moxley in Spanish because Mox had the audacity to stop him from cero miedo-ing.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

I totally forgot this interview Penta did with a Mexican personality, driving around and telling kids to stay in school and stop huffing whipped cream.

I hope they let Penta have like a sitdown with JR at some point and just subtitle him. He's got so much loving charisma.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Penta is the best

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

I was going to say Babysaurus was my favorite Penta memory but now it is this.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I was going to say the time Penta was confused by himself, but it's actually when he wore a hat.

CERO

MIEDO

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

I fear nothing except a St Paddy’s Day hat

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I got a Penta El Cero Miedo shirt in Oaxaca when I saw AAA live. I deserve a tag.

Also met Laredo Kid, Puma King and BLACK TAUROS.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I liked when they wrestled the young bucks

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
please!!

the time pentagon broke many arms in the lucha underground

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Plus I lost my Dark Order and Triángulo de la Muerte tag when I changed my name :mad:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That time Penta spent half a season of LU just showing up and breaking random people's arms. That kicked rear end.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Easily St. Patricks day hat Penta for me

Edit: Also the match he had with Vampiro in LU, what a wild ride

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Every time Penta does Made in Japan

Every time Fenix does his Mei Suruga impersonation

Together, when they fight the bucks

The Taxman fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jul 16, 2021

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

karmicknight posted:

post in thread favorite Lucha Brothers memories/if you want a tag.

Penta loves throwing down his taunt/catch phrase a lot but i always liked when he slowly removed one of the gloves, looked over to the ref, and just tossed it on over. And since OP says Lucha Bros i will always remember when Fenix crashed down into the front row of a AAA show, totally landing on Marisela Pena (president of AAA). give me the taaag (please)

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/RefAubrey/status/1127937816699097095

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

nvm change mine to this moment

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The time they had a Penta vs Fenix vs Sami Callihan match as a make good for Penta vs ADR on the Impact vs Lucha Underground show and both MexiKings just stiffed Sami the whole time

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Usually when I do cosplay at NYCC, I tend to go as someone obscure enough that only a few people get it, but it really makes their day (Leonard Ghostal, Shockmaster, Mokap). So back in 2015, I went as the cool skeleton ninja guy from the cool wrestling show that few people actually watched.

https://twitter.com/DexDynamo/status/652588126561542144/photo/1

After the con, I stayed in costume for a NYC Chikara show. Lot of the wrestlers dug the look.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I liked when he beat the poo poo out of the singer from Ghost.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

CERO MIEDO

Any of the Kenny vs Lucha Bros matches have been instant bangers.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

The glove spot is always a delight. The first 5 minutes of the match could be teasing the glove spot and I would remain transfixed.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Way back in season one of Lucha Underground, Penta made me care about a goddamn Vampiro match. I'm still amazed by that.

(If I have to drop a tag, drop the Death Triangle one, and if I don't have to, can we put it under the THE END NO MORAL tag?)

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

before this match started security came to our side of the ring (opposite the ramp) and told us to pay attention so none of us get hurt. they did the double table spear spot like 5 feet in front of me and it owned

still the best match i've seen live by loving far. felt like i spent a half hour with my hands on my head screaming in horror

and yes please tag me

SnafuAl
Oct 20, 2010

VR! VR! VR!
BLOODY VR!

I mean, merely being around Penta has elevated Abrahantes's coolness immensely.

Kenny/Fenix is probably my favourite match of either Lucha Brother, but I loved Penta as the terrifying arm-breaker skeleton ninja in LU.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Critical posted:

before this match started security came to our side of the ring (opposite the ramp) and told us to pay attention so none of us get hurt.

Somewhere, Jim Cornette just got even angrier, and he doesn't know why.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I will sacrifice Space Buds for a Penta tag

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Critical posted:

before this match started security came to our side of the ring (opposite the ramp) and told us to pay attention so none of us get hurt. they did the double table spear spot like 5 feet in front of me and it owned

still the best match i've seen live by loving far. felt like i spent a half hour with my hands on my head screaming in horror

and yes please tag me
was also there live. i had to rewatch it when i got home because my memory of it was just a series of thinking someone had died for what felt like five minutes.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

It’s a tie between this and Penta running around breaking everyone’s arms.

Tag me up.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
celebrating today o blessed new tag day

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:negative:
I messed up Dimebags Brain's tag.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The formation of death triangle was great

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Either BABYSAURUS or him being confused seeing himself and immediately doing the hand sign to verify

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Seeing Penta V Mike Bailey live in my old uni's sports hall was sick

Penta is amazing in front of crowds. Building everyone up for CERO........... *slowly takes off glove*.............. MIEDO!!
Everyone goes wild as he powerbombs someone onto the hardest part of the ring and when the match is over he breaks their arm. :stwoon:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

karmicknight posted:

:negative:
I messed up Dimebags Brain's tag.

How dare you give me, the world’s foremost Brodie Lee hater, this tag!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that's a really cool tag. but dont give one to me. unless you forget. I forgive you.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

SNAPPIN ARMS

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I would also like to express my appreciation for those particular luchadores

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I had fallen out of wrestling for years and years, and a dude at my work had me watch an Omega match and a Penta match, and how the hell could you not start watching again after seeing either? Penta rules hard, and that coward Tony needs to let him have a LU-style run of just wrecking people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I liked the time Penta broke that guy's arm in Lucha Underground.
Also Grave Consequences.
Also the time Penta broke all those other guy's arms.
Also that one cool thing Fenix did that looked like it violated a bunch of laws of physics but he made it look easy.