Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Penta having his mask ripped off ... only to reveal that he had another underneath!

(*If I have to lose a tag, make it the Death Triangle one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Penta looking at Chris Daniel's Penta and wondering if it was his Skelton twin

More like Penta looking at Christopher Daniel's Penta and ECSTATIC that he had a Skeleton twin. Like, if Daniels had kept up the ruse for 5 more minutes, Penta might have replaced his own brother with his Skeleton twin

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

enigmahfc posted:

I know nothing about tags but i really want this one.

It's amazing how a man with contacts, face paint, and a mask obscuring his features can still have the most amazing facial expressions.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Critical posted:

before this match started security came to our side of the ring (opposite the ramp) and told us to pay attention so none of us get hurt.

Somewhere, Jim Cornette just got even angrier, and he doesn't know why.