Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

LUCHA BROS

MEXI KINGS

CIERO MIEDO

MEET US IN THE RING

this is my favorite lucha bros memory. song of the year 2019/2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Critical posted:

before this match started security came to our side of the ring (opposite the ramp) and told us to pay attention so none of us get hurt. they did the double table spear spot like 5 feet in front of me and it owned

still the best match i've seen live by loving far. felt like i spent a half hour with my hands on my head screaming in horror

and yes please tag me
was also there live. i had to rewatch it when i got home because my memory of it was just a series of thinking someone had died for what felt like five minutes.