Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pinwiz11 posted:

COMMERCIAL????

watching this after gettin used to dynamite is a loving trip lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lol wait why is romans music playing again

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Does WWE just have more commercials than AEW. It does seem like AEW gets away with less commercials.

ummm actually advertisers just refuse to run ads on aew so basically they lose money every second its on screen, if aew was successful they would have a commercial break every 8 mins

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

camerawork sucked so bad the commentators didnt even see or comment on the finish of the match lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

pat mcafee is like corey graves minus any of the positives corey graves has good lord he is obnoxious

this camera is so loving shaky jesus

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

how does edge keep getting pieces of metal to do that lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Hirez posted:

Corey Graves positives? Now I've heard everything

e: the Edge face bar things are chair legs he breaks off, he literally did it just before bringing it in the ring

is that what it is every time? lol i mean if it is, sure its just like... okay then weird thing to do over and over but lol w/e

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

everybodys got marble mouth tonight

is seth the joker

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Hirez posted:

lol there still piping in boos/cheers

yea big time lmao its really distracting

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh no the crowd loves heel sami lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

40 minutes into a 2 hour show theres been one match

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"put themselves in position for a future championship opportunity" just flows so naturally.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this commentary desk is a loving nightmare rn lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

its good to know that even wwe couldnt gently caress up getting bianca belair over huge

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the pattern on biancas gear looks like an upside down dr robotnik face

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao otis

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

depressed corbin cracks me up so fuckin much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

naks new gear is pretty cool actually

idk i like the rick boogs thing.