Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

wwe isnt a wrestling company. its an entrances company. they just need something to do after the entrances so they have them wrestle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

why do they give people such dorky gear? dominic seems fine but holy poo poo his gear is atrocious

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lol I can barely hear edge

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Is seths gimmick that he is the joker from joker 2019 but before he became the joker?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Who’s the dork on commentary who voice keeps cracking?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

drat Apollo Cruz is jacked

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

shiksa posted:

this commentary desk is a loving nightmare rn lol

It’s so bad hahahaha

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

How long was that? 3:30?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

if I’m correct, this is supposed to be the good show right? How bad must raw be that this is considered good in comparison

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

“Big fight feel”

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Pamela Springstein posted:

the Otis tshirt has a beard but Otis doesnt

Lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

This is better than being shorty g

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Me 1 minute ago: this could be a cool match

Me now: lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hahaha okay this good

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Corbin thing was funny but that was longer than the women’s tag match and cesaro match combined.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Digital Jedi posted:

Just go through my posts and start clicking streamable links. I would post whatever I could find to recap any of WWE shows. It's bad. It's all bad. NXT is the less bad

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3964801&userid=117563&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Are the entrances always this long or is it just because it’s the first live crowd show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

7 minute main event. 3 minute commercial during it too lol