Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol of course the insane old man is out first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I do like how clean the set looks. Weird with no ramp though.

Nice to hear Edge get a good pop.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

surf rock posted:

Is Dominic good? I saw him in one match with Lesnar and he seemed alright

Also, Edge is so loving excited to have the crowd back; I'm happy for him

Dominic is okay. He has potential but whether or not WWE will allow him to reach that with their own style remains to be seen.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

drat Finn got a nice pop.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Finn still rules so I can't hate it when he's on screen.

At least for now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I really hope Smackdown gets better because they have a lot of people I like. Like Tegan.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shouldn't Tegan and Shotzi get title shots since they won last week? Why do they have to win again?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like McAfee because he at least is acting like himself and not like someone being fed lines.

But I am also legally obligated to like him because he played for the Colts.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

AK-47 posted:

I really don't watch WWE stuff much if ever unless its like Walter vs Ilya and I kinda wanted to give this a chance because I know Smackdown is supposed to be the better show but what in the actual gently caress is this trash? I was just at the AEW taping in Austin and it's such a jarring whiplash the difference in quality of product. When the announcers can't even explain why someone just attacked someone else on their debut back to the show that seems like a problem.

SmackDown hasn't been good in a while. It is mostly better than Raw, but the show tends to try and cram too much poo poo in and never gives enough time for actual wrestling. Just because it's better than Raw doesn't mean it's good. The most you can really hope is like, this match for instance, if they give Bianca and Carmella time since both are capable enough to put on a quality match. Other than that you get small snippets of fun stuff that's lost in a sea of overproduced and overlong segments and promos.

NXT is legit good. But AEW is far and away putting on the best shows right now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

Evil Otis a lil scary, ngl

They've done a good job making him a big scary guy.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mid life Crisis Corbin is unironically one of the best things WWE is doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jesus KO