Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlyingCowOfDoom
Aug 1, 2003

let the beat drop

Duck_King posted:

I really doubt that. There's a ton of missing audio still and recycled lines.

My one gripe so far is that the infantry movement feels a little, I dunno, floaty? Hard to explain what I mean, but it sort of feels like they sort of glide over the terrain versus how they move in 2.

lol yeah, at least when I played if I put infantry on a tank the dude on the right side of the tank would sit in the air like 5 feet away and higher than the tank. They definitely have some work to get everything meshed and feeling natural. Praying the MP is half as good as CoH1 and I'll be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU