Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMUG MEDIA SLUT
Dec 16, 2006
https://www.supersoldiertalk.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W76m4ybiTSA

He talks about super soldiers. He thinks there is a secret space program that abducts children into a space force of psychic soldiers. He also thinks he is a super soldier.

Any one a Milab (Military Abduction) here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The problem with robotic drones is there's always the possibility that the enemy could hack them and turn your entire army against you. Human super soldiers with fleshy brains are a lot hard to deprogram.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Not today gurf

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm a super lover not a super fighter, op

FunkyVajjina
Feb 25, 2008

The Party's almost over!

Big Beef City posted:

I'm a super lover not a super fighter, op

Got that Commando Genitals.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ow my super cocknballs oh god someone call super VA

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Is the 4th Reich’s Dark Fleet abandoning Antarctica? Just asking questions here.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Is the 4th Reich’s Dark Fleet abandoning Antarctica? Just asking questions here.

There's no such thing as 'Antarctica'.

There is only the ice wall around the Earth (which is flat).

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You tell me, superfuhrer

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Yes I'm a supersoldier

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Icochet posted:

Yes I'm a supersoldier

Oh cool, which generation are you? I'm a gen4. We're the ones where it's all good until we're given orders that conflict with our progamming - then we tend to scream and tear our cybernetic limbs off.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
I just think it's funny most people are Manchurian candidates just waiting for their code word.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Class of '99 in Supersoldier school. Majored in hand grenades

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Solvent posted:

I just think it's funny most people are Manchurian candidates just waiting for their code word.

Literally A Person posted:

These words may now be probed in GBS under moderator discretion:

Backgammon
Beefer
Bloomin' Onion
Blowjeezy
Bunchacrunch
Bupkis
Butternut
Chesterfield
Chiffarobe
Cleat
Dinty
Fecund
Felch
Flange
G-Spot
Galoshes
Garbanzo
Gently Caress
Gerbil
Gibbous
Hurdy-Gurdy
John Galt
Keith
Maidenhead
Meeces
Mirthless
Octothorpe
Penultimate
Philadelphia
Philodendron
Poggers
Proboscis
Regis
Retromingent
Saskatchewan
Shocker
Succulent
Syrupy
Tanner
The
Towelette
Tugbucket
Tuna
Twinkiehouse
Unprobatable
Victory
Womanlet

:magemage:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Felch my g-spot, Keith

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Icochet posted:

Class of '99 in Supersoldier school. Majored in hand grenades

Any modern supersoldier can just shoot the hand grenade out of the air, usually right back at the person who threw it, gramps.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
No One Lives Forever 2 had the best super soldiers.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Any modern supersoldier can just shoot the hand grenade out of the air, usually right back at the person who threw it, gramps.

I can get 12 grenades in the air before the first one lands and while junior is trying to shoot them I engage him in deadly melee wielding two potato masher style 'nades. It's so brutal it's unbelievable

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

having my arms replaced with machine guns was pretty bad rear end at first but it turns out you need arms for a lot of really important stuff. like you cant just shoot the poo off your butt.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just get a bidet attachment to your machine gun arms, idiot. You'll be everyone's friend

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

quote:

Elena the Star Traveler used to work in a cybernetics lab on Mars. Does private remote viewing soul retrieval sessions which can be 3 to 4 hours long and may include drawings of your experiences. She typically charges $200 for this service.

woah what a deal

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Soul retrieval sounds painful and like necromancy. That's loving super evil bro

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish I worked on a cybernetics lab on Mars that sounds fairly interesting

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

quote:

The Blue Angel was made under Project Blue Ranger by fusing the DNA of swimming spiders, sharks, grey aliens, with human DNA to make a crossbreed that could swim and live underwater or on the surface. He can also communicate with the dolphins. If he took his mask off his face it would look human, but he shapeshifts to make it look that way. He wears the masks because he has spider like eyes which glow and multiple sets of mouths and teeth which would frighten people. His hands and feet also become webbed and tentacle like underwater. He was designed to be a predator, sink boats, and find treasures in doorways and caves. He was tricked into this program and he wants a human body. The SSP can transfer him into a human body but they don’t want to do it because they want to keep him a slave.

When he was first created, he was forced into opening portals, teleporting, and scaring children in their bedrooms. Once he learned his purpose of hunting children and scaring them in their dreams, he wanted to escape. So, he made a blue latex like motorcycle suit to blend in with humans.

we genetically engineered this off brand power ranger so that we could scare kids, but then he got heavy into the motorcycle scene and we lost track of him

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I was created in a top secret military lab and originally intended to be a super soldier but the low bid government contractor running the lab hosed up and I turned out totally normal except I have superhuman rear end eating abilities

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Susan AKA Phoenix AKA Jean Grey AKA Super Cool Lady AKA Comic Book Character

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mahatma-Squid
Nov 22, 2004

One of the last true gentlemen left alive . ';,,,,,,,,;'

Icochet posted:

I can get 12 grenades in the air before the first one lands and while junior is trying to shoot them I engage him in deadly melee wielding two potato masher style 'nades. It's so brutal it's unbelievable

Running right up to the guy you've just thrown 12 grenades at seems like a bad idea, but I'm no supersoldier.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
um EXCUSE me there is only ONe super soldier:

says it right on the poster

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mahatma-Squid posted:

Running right up to the guy you've just thrown 12 grenades at seems like a bad idea, but I'm no supersoldier.

War is hell and super war is super hell

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

having my arms replaced with machine guns was pretty bad rear end at first but it turns out you need arms for a lot of really important stuff. like you cant just shoot the poo off your butt.

Can't, or won't?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm a super conscientious objector. Actually I was in the supersoldier program originally, but then they axed the supersexhaver division and I was turned loose. Thus is the life of a supso (what we call ourselves).

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Russian knockoff Sub Zero looking good.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Somewhat Larger Than Average Chungus failed out of the Academy.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Weka posted:

Not today gurf

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pooper soldier

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
my taint and rear end in a top hat are augmented

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Pretty sure that dude in the op vid sat behind me in study hall and drew pictures of goku.

SMUG MEDIA SLUT
Dec 16, 2006

https://michaelsalla.com/2021/06/11/is-the-4th-reichs-dark-fleet-abandoning-antarctica/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
imagine an entire squadron of mind soldiers broadcasting im gay into enemy minds