Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I still think it's great that the shape shifting shark spider aqua ninja was built to spec using unlimited funds and otherworldly levels of technology and his entire purpose was:

Appear briefly to children at night to scare them for no reason.

Like I'm imagining a president facing a council of generals in a smoke filled room.
"How is Operation Tsunami Shark proceeding?"
"Excellent, sir. His powers are unlimited, plus he has MULTIPLE mouths."
*Putting out a cigarette* "But tell me! Are SEVERAL small children frightened?"
"Yes. Sir."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Old and busted: Antifa Supersoldiers

New Hotness: Prodromal schizophrenia

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Is this the guy that time travelled to mars and met obama there in the 1970s or was that the other supersoldier program?

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
A butt that 3D prints poops directly into an empty MRE container for easy storage on the 21st Century Battlefield

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

I still think it's great that the shape shifting shark spider aqua ninja was built to spec using unlimited funds and otherworldly levels of technology and his entire purpose was:

Appear briefly to children at night to scare them for no reason.

Like I'm imagining a president facing a council of generals in a smoke filled room.
"How is Operation Tsunami Shark proceeding?"
"Excellent, sir. His powers are unlimited, plus he has MULTIPLE mouths."
*Putting out a cigarette* "But tell me! Are SEVERAL small children frightened?"
"Yes. Sir."

Checks out

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

ilikedirt posted:

imagine an entire squadron of mind soldiers broadcasting im gay into enemy minds

I believe that's what happened to the embassy in Havanna back in 2016

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
Why dont psychic powers look cool irl the way they do in x men comics

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

oh yeah well I'm a super duper soldier

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I once asked my mom if I wasn't a bipedal nano machine augmented unstoppable killing machine if she'd still love me.

"Yes, just not as much. "

:unsmith:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Icochet posted:

I can get 12 grenades in the air before the first one lands and while junior is trying to shoot them I engage him in deadly melee wielding two potato masher style 'nades. It's so brutal it's unbelievable

lmao

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
If you are a supersoldier do you automatically get a super-suit? Something that is bullet proof and makes you faster and stronger. That would be a good selling point for a supersoldier program I'd think.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Internetjack posted:

If you are a supersoldier do you automatically get a super-suit? Something that is bullet proof and makes you faster and stronger. That would be a good selling point for a supersoldier program I'd think.

No, you just get a suit that makes everyone think you have a massive dong. It's unisex.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
many people who are secret supersoldiers need some sort of triggering event to recover their repressed memories. for me, this was when i watched the first jason bourne movie

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I thought they said it was Super Trooper chemicals but it was Super Trouper chemicals and now I'm the dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Who What Now posted:

I thought they said it was Super Trooper chemicals but it was Super Trouper chemicals and now I'm the dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17.

Nothing wrong with that. You're way better off than those poor, poor bastards who accidentally volunteered for the Super Pooper program.

Real UK Grime
Jun 16, 2009
universal soldier: regeneration did a lot for supesoldi (super soldier) representation in media, but they clearly never consulted with anyone from the community. when I was active in the 5th gulf war, we used far more mma grapples fighting ultra saddam.

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
http://entityart.co.uk/milabs-mk-ultra-super-soldiers-extraterrestrials-secret-space-program-abductions-underground-bases-mind-control/

Hmm yeah that might make sense.

Yeah gently caress this guy.

OK I'm with you so far.

Hmm Ok think u lost me with this one buddy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Why is it that every single time you get these kind of whackjobs who talk about alien abductions and other bonkers sci-fi poo poo they end up circling around to saying a bunch of stupid poo poo about Jews?