Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Is there anything Kingdom Hearts related in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Rea posted:

No. Unless you count an unused model of KH3 Sora in NEO's 3D style.

thats the only crumb i needed

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
On the marketing for Neo twewy,

Extremely confusing title to begin with. If you have to google if it’s a sequel or not to the original game, you got an issue on your hands. Also released in a low key way in between big releases but don’t forget they made a whole rear end anime adaptation of the first game.

It sucks but oh well. Lessons for next time. But also don’t discount that maybe there really just wasn’t that much interest in a sequel too.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

WrightOfWay posted:

It looks like it sold around 350k copies worldwide in the first year. Which doesn't seem bad at all for a non-DQ, non-FF JRPG, especially one with a portable system budget. But I guess Squenix thought that wasn't successful considering how long it took to get a sequel.

Since they did the anime I think they expected it would do much better