Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I super wish more rpgs just let you adjust your level down like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Day 6 scramble slam is annoying me.

The fights are mostly those elephants that ignore knockdown and knockback leading to way less beatdrops and they just keep doing that aoe attack that usually snags one or more of my teammates.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Okay what's with the t-rexs that just eat a player? What do I do to free them?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They spit em back out after a while.
Jeez they seem to be in there for a while.

I dont like pins that require knockback and launching to beatdrop becasue any time a large enemy appears they just ignore it and for the scramble slam the only thing that seems to matter for points is combo.

Also for SS points do different monsters give different amounts? I had a x5 combo going and killed a frog with a x3 bonus on it and got like 80 points.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I ended up with 52000 points for the first scramble slam.

I'll just come back later when I can do higher chains and I'm sure it'll be easy then.