Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

A New Day, like the secret endings and added content in Kingdom Hearts' Final Mixes, really just tease events of the sequels without explaining it at all, and then it gets actually fully explained within the sequel.

The confusing part of the KH series was the number of midquel games that were on different systems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Amazon cancelled my preorder on the Mr. Mew plush, and the Square Enix store wants $21 shipping for a $25 doll. This sucks.

serefin99 posted:

This literally falls entire on Square Enix. They did not advertise this game whatsoever. I saw actual TWEWY fans who didn't even know a sequel had been announced- about a month before it was actually released.
It's crazy how many times I've seen Neo be advertised on twitter by Wario64, and then the replies say poo poo like "this port has bad controls, play DS instead." From people apparently familiar with the game, looking at the PS4 boxart, and somehow still unable to process that a sequel exists.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

My favorite part about chuds complaining about the "is this cultural appropriation?" line is that it's being caused by noise and the answer is "no it's fine and good"