Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Where do I find “sinful ramen” on day 4? Only one haven’t found

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

I feel that this game is missing some of the heart from the first game. Each of the main characters went through a lot of growth and were somewhat different than when they first started out. Granted I’m about halfway through so things can change, but so far I’m not getting a sense of strong character arcs that the original had.

Again things may change but this game seems more focused on plot than character.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

Ok week 3 is giving me more of the emotional content and character arcs I’ve been looking for. This week feels the most in spirit with the first.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

Well that turned out pretty fantastic in the end. Week 3 is absolutely stellar.

What a wonderful love letter to the original.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

How does one go collecting the secret reports? I don’t see a feature that tells you where to find them like the original.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

That review the chat log feature is so awesome. Wish more games would implement something similar.

Though in TWEWY it’s easier as you’re not making dialog choices for the most part.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

Larryb posted:

Continuing from that it seems Shoka’s done a fair amount of voice work (though nothing I really recognize aside from a bit part in the Legend of Korra) and so has Shiba for that matter, Rindo’s done two anime dubs prior to this, and NEO is literally Nagi’s first acting role from what I can see.

Where can I see the list of voice actors?

Can’t find the credits (outside of going through the end again)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

What were people’s levels when they finished the game? I was level 39 on easy.