Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The fans were supposed to chant "E V DUB" but of course, TNA never indicated that at any point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I think Dixie revealing "I INVITED THEM!" in regards to EV 2.0 and Al Snow's confused ".....WHAT?!" is still one of my top Impact moments ever

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Tato posted:

I think Dixie revealing "I INVITED THEM!" in regards to EV 2.0 and Al Snow's confused ".....WHAT?!" is still one of my top Impact moments ever

This and Ken Kennedy awkwardly rubbing the back of his head while Tito stands on the ramp are my top two

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1425616054215184390?s=20

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'll take a Josh Alexander vs Christian Cage match if Christian takes the championship (He won't)

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's going to be an Omega/White/Alexander three-way dance, I can feel it in my bones.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I get that AEW's trying to do a solid for TNA but Christian hasn't been with TNA in well over a decade now. Why isn't this being contested by one of TNA's guys?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

DJExile posted:

I get that AEW's trying to do a solid for TNA but Christian hasn't been with TNA in well over a decade now. Why isn't this being contested by one of TNA's guys?

Considering they're doing a battle royal tomorrow for a title shot at Emergence (which is itself not too far away), you really can't have that many contenders to a title before it gets confusing.

Also, fun fact: Christian Cage has never won the Impact World Championship! His title wins in the promotion were for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Remember when WWE made a deal with TNA to send Christian Cage over and he looked totally miserable

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Soooooo who else had "the guy who finally beats Kenny isn't on the Impact roster" on their TNA bingo card

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Tony Khan fears Josh Alexander.

The match ruled tho.

Edit: Oh yeah, the "Instant Classic" pin that was a part of Impact's recent merch drop now makes much more sense.

J-Ro fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 14, 2021

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

The Instant Classic does it again

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
It certainly makes the challenger for the title at Emergence make more sense.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1426374780236845060?s=20

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Glad we are back to spoiling big TNA results when they happen, was weird for a minute when the board was spoiler tagging Sacrifice main events and what not

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I mean, it aired on TV. I think, once something airs on TV, it is no longer a spoiler. Plus that's Impact Wrestling's Twitter, which makes it double not a spoiler.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Yeah, all that checks out. I am just a bit nostalgic for the lovely owl era of TNA where we would openly post and mock their taping results when theyd tape months at a time. Still getting used to the fact that people care about Impact results lol

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

beggar posted:

Yeah, all that checks out. I am just a bit nostalgic for the lovely owl era of TNA where we would openly post and mock their taping results when theyd tape months at a time. Still getting used to the fact that people care about Impact results lol

That's ok, I'm still getting used to the fact that Impact is legitimately a better show than RAW.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

That's ok, I'm still getting used to the fact that Impact is legitimately a better show than RAW.

That's pretty damning of Raw; I tried watching the last episode of Impact and it was pretty bad.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I’m gonna give Emergence a shot this Friday. A better way to pass time waiting for Rampage.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Renaissance Spam posted:

That's pretty damning of Raw; I tried watching the last episode of Impact and it was pretty bad.

Impact doesn’t have winking dolls.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

does bfg have a venue/on sale date yet

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

STONE COLD 64 posted:

does bfg have a venue/on sale date yet

Nothing announced yet.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im assuming its gonna be Sams Town Live again

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Belt collector Deonna has arrived:

https://twitter.com/luchalibreaaa/status/1426739634130751491

Seeing as she has a work visa now I hope we get some Faby action on upcoming tapings.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Faby Apache might have to drop the headdress intro if she wrestles in the States, though. That probably wouldn’t play well here.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Moose/Sabin/Callihan/Austin announced for Emergence. Winner is next in line for a title shot.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's probably going to be Moose or Sami and they'll be the next champ realistically, BUT I would love for it to be Ace Austin

Ace winning the belt and fighting Josh Alexander for both titles would rule

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Chris James 2 posted:

It's probably going to be Moose or Sami and they'll be the next champ realistically, BUT I would love for it to be Ace Austin

Ace winning the belt and fighting Josh Alexander for both titles would rule

Can we get Sabin involved in that too?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

J-Ro posted:

Can we get Sabin involved in that too?

Hail Sabin.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I think they'll pull the trigger on Moose. Dude has shown loyalty to the promotion and only has two minor title reigns to his name, and the Grand Championship doesn't even exist anymore.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they should have had the grand championship still be carried around so the current tna championship would be the shlockiest looking triple crown yet

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

they should have had the grand championship still be carried around so the current tna championship would be the shlockiest looking triple crown yet

hell loving yeah

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Zicky Dice signed with Impact Wrestling, according to Fightful.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Edward Mass posted:

Zicky Dice signed with Impact Wrestling, according to Fightful.

outrageous

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
:rip:
fake TNA World Heavyweight Championship
April 2020 - August 2021

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Edward Mass posted:

:rip:
fake TNA World Heavyweight Championship
April 2020 - August 2021

Christian already a better Impact champ.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

BTW, Emergence is on tonight at 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST:

* Rohit Raju vs Matt Cardona
* Petey Williams vs Steve Maclin
* Decay (Rosemary, Havok, Crazzy Steve & Black Taurus) vs Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans, Fallah Bahh & No Way
* Madison Rayne (w/ Tenille Dashwood & Kaleb With A K) vs Taylor Wilde
* Deonna Purrazzo & “Drama King” Matthew Rehwoldt vs Melina & Trey Miguel
* Fatal Four Way For IMPACT World Championship Number One Contendership Match: Moose vs Chris Sabin vs Sami Callihan vs Ace Austin
* IMPACT World Tag Team Championship Three-Way Match: The Good Brothers (c) vs Violent By Design vs Rich Swann & Willie Mack
* X-Division Championship Match: Josh Alexander (c) vs Jake Something
* IMPACT World Championship Match: Christian Cage (c) vs Brian Myers

Should finish just in time for Rampage, too.

J-Ro fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Aug 20, 2021

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
I'm actually watching an episode of Impact right now, who'd have thunk it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm guessing that Bound for Glory is moving to Sunday, October 24th.