Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
weed 4:20; blaze it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

techne posted:

So that one, the one that's long and thin, that's a dojo loach. They're easy to take care of, they'll eat anything. That guy, the one that looks sort of like a miniature stingray? Butterfly loach. And those silvery ones are minnows, you probably know that. And that's one's a goldfish. She got some tig ol' bitties. [suddenly real serious] but I don't gently caress her.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

techne

It's like looking in a mirror of reality.

techne

That's what happens when you try to hog all the ice cream.

techne

Epic Deer Guy launching his own rocket alongside Jeff Bezos, waving out the window as they take off, mouthing "I'm going to gently caress your rear end in a top hat."

alnilam

Techne please try to stay on topic

ty manifisto

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

alnilam posted:

Techne please try to stay on topic

please stop doing this and just let a funny thread be funny for a little while, it's all I ask

alnilam

as you may have noticed i have been encouraging and laughing at the actual funny posts, for example the majority of posts in this thread until the OP's last 2, which were off-topic

ty manifisto

techne

alnilam posted:

as you may have noticed i have been encouraging and laughing at the actual funny posts, for example the majority of posts in this thread until the OP's last 2, which were off-topic

This is BYOB so I'm going to try to be nice.

Everyone is having a good time in this thread and nobody is getting hurt. If you want to be a good mod, you will participate in this thread positively like you've been doing up until this point, or you will walk away from the thread and not come back until there's a problem. And if there's a problem you will come back and deal with the posters that are causing the problem, not the posters that are just trying to have a good time.

Or you can use your mod buttons and gas a thread with good posts in it. Or you can probe me even though I haven't done anything harmful, for being "off topic" (in BYOB???) even though we all know that you or another mod changed the title of this thread. The only person posting off-topic in this thread is you, right now, in the post that I'm quoting.

It pisses me off that I feel pushed to make a post like this because this thread was going pretty good until you decided it was time to put your hall monitor sash on. I would like to get back to having a good time.

Gramps

i'm sorry sir, you'll need to put your mod sass in the form of a hilarious photoshop

techne

Gramps posted:

i'm sorry sir, you'll need to put your mod sass in the form of a hilarious photoshop

Here, let me help this thread stay on track by posting a post you could have posted in this thread instead of posting it in FYAD

Gramps posted:

anyone ever see a pussylip out in the wild like you're at the store and a lady bends over and there's some beef spilling out of the sandwich? it'll mark you for life i remember every random pussy I eversaw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
thinking about the goldfish quote and it's like they're so tiny but then I remember they can grow really big in a huge tank or a pond and I'm like "oh no... someone probably has tried to do that..."

Gramps

techne posted:

Here, let me help this thread stay on track by posting a post you could have posted in this thread instead of posting it in FYAD

techne

Luvcow posted:

thinking about the goldfish quote and it's like they're so tiny but then I remember they can grow really big in a huge tank or a pond and I'm like "oh no... someone probably has tried to do that..."

hosed the fish:

Definitely hosed the fish:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

techne posted:

hosed the fish:

Definitely hosed the fish:

they do look proud :\

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

techne

Luvcow posted:

they do look proud :\

They look proud, but it's when you look at the fish that you can really tell.

Gramps

:popclap:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

techne posted:

This is BYOB so I'm going to try to be nice.

Everyone is having a good time in this thread and nobody is getting hurt. If you want to be a good mod, you will participate in this thread positively like you've been doing up until this point, or you will walk away from the thread and not come back until there's a problem. And if there's a problem you will come back and deal with the posters that are causing the problem, not the posters that are just trying to have a good time.

Or you can use your mod buttons and gas a thread with good posts in it. Or you can probe me even though I haven't done anything harmful, for being "off topic" (in BYOB???) even though we all know that you or another mod changed the title of this thread. The only person posting off-topic in this thread is you, right now, in the post that I'm quoting.

It pisses me off that I feel pushed to make a post like this because this thread was going pretty good until you decided it was time to put your hall monitor sash on. I would like to get back to having a good time.

i don't want to be a jerk, but I don't know how this could possibly turn out well for you friend

alnilam

I didn't do all of the mod actions you are describing so i can't speak for GaG or Queen of Hearts. But I'll briefly explain my reasoning here. Whether you mean it or not, i see the concept of a thread for posts you were going to make in fyad but posting it here, as a dig on fyad. And i broadly think that interforum badmouthing is toxic to the community at large and also at very risk of dumb drama blow-ups. I generally handle people speaking ill pf our neighbors with a gentle tut tut. But when a whole thread is made out of it, gassing is basically the gentle tut tut (as it's pretty harmless).

I suspect you did not mean it as a dig but i nearly read it that way and i imagine others could too, hence my concern

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

bad guy

I press D >:)

bad guy fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jul 20, 2021

Gramps

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nut

ur gonna have 2 pay more if u want to watch me come unto me own

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
the romans (mods) trying to stomp out the good word (posts) of christ (techne)

wailing and gnashing their teeth as a good time they can't understand is had

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

bad guy posted:

I press D >:)

you strafe right

bad guy

your friend sk posted:

you strafe right

i'm imagining jesus coming down from a cloud and teabagging satan

biosterous

your friend sk posted:

you strafe right

> C

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm just here for the funny crucifixion pictures

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Very proud of everyone ITT using their words and I-messages.

here's a fish with some major DSL

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

bad guy posted:

i'm imagining jesus coming down from a cloud and teabagging satan

you crouch an--hey come on, that's disrespectful to the Lord and He's already upset about being not received

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

jesus died doing what he loved

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
love this thread. :)

*votes 1*

techne

alnilam posted:

I didn't do all of the mod actions you are describing so i can't speak for GaG or Queen of Hearts. But I'll briefly explain my reasoning here. Whether you mean it or not, i see the concept of a thread for posts you were going to make in fyad but posting it here, as a dig on fyad. And i broadly think that interforum badmouthing is toxic to the community at large and also at very risk of dumb drama blow-ups. I generally handle people speaking ill pf our neighbors with a gentle tut tut. But when a whole thread is made out of it, gassing is basically the gentle tut tut (as it's pretty harmless).

I suspect you did not mean it as a dig but i nearly read it that way and i imagine others could too, hence my concern

You're not going to be able to find one post where I'm "interforum badmouthing." If someone else is doing it, deal with them. It's not my fault if you or anyone else misinterprets my posts without a shred of evidence. BYOB puts itself out there as the welcoming chill forum, not a paranoid stepford forum where newcomers have to justify themselves in triplicate to the mods.

If your concern is that other posters can't handle a basic concept, take it up with them. That's a Them Problem.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Plant MONSTER.

marie antoinette: qu'ils mangent de la poo et qu'ils boivent du peepee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.