Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

s tier: hot poop sandwich with an ice cold glass of pee
a: hot poop and a luke warm glass of pee
b: platter of warm poo and room tempreature pee in a plastic cup
i’ll have to finish this tier list later, i guess the judge is ready to see me for this restraining order. i told the baliff “oh just a second i’m in the middle of this really funny poop and pee post that i’m too loving scared to actually post in fyad” but that just seemed to piss him off

techne

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
solid peepee to eat and liquid poop to drink? this is fuckin molecular gastronomy bullshit

techne

Plant MONSTER. posted:

solid peepee to eat and liquid poop to drink? this is fuckin molecular gastronomy bullshit

To me, the most important thing is that the poop and pee have been prepared and inspected by a rabbinically-licensed shochet.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

hey i wanna do one too no fair come on

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Plant MONSTER. posted:

lol

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

bad guy

techne

Plant MONSTER. posted:

techne

Ventral Eggsac, this thread is for you, bud. It's for you, and it's for me. I would be happy to post with you about hosed up medieval cats.

techne

When you think about it, humans have testicles that are hairier than the rest of them, but I don't know if that's true for animals because why would I look at an animal's testicles? So maybe someone can inform me.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

he is risen

Join the BYOB Army

techne

After three days, he had many questions about the hairiness of animal balls.

Ventral EggSac

hey there i've been trying to cultivate myself as something of a renaissance poster if you will, in the sense that I post in many of these forums

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Join the BYOB Army

techne

Ventral EggSac posted:

hey there i've been trying to cultivate myself as something of a renaissance poster if you will, in the sense that I post in many of these forums

*picture of a regular cat doing cat stuff* That's FYAD
*Picture of a malformed medieval cat with big balls* That's BYOB

techne

Doctor Dogballs ftw.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

techne posted:

When you think about it, humans have testicles that are hairier than the rest of them, but I don't know if that's true for animals because why would I look at an animal's testicles? So maybe someone can inform me.

if you had posted this in FYAD I would have posted the following in response:
"I tried to check my dog's balls to follow up but I forgot doctors cut them off of his body, hope this is helpful"

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

Pigeon flying around with a dangling scrotum and I can confirm it’s heavily covered in pubes

Ass-penny

Lmao at this whole thread.

astral

Ass-penny

Spent 97% more time thinking about chilling and posting with the lord this evening than any other evening of my life. Coincidence?!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
he works in mysterious ways

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hbag

yea i would be too after hanging out with mary magdalene all day hooh mama

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Join the BYOB Army

Ventral EggSac

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag

weeping to myself and uttering hushed prayers as i get absolutely torqued at the illuminations of mary magdalene

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!