Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Oh my god what on earth is happening with Nikki Cross

I think I love it but what a shift, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Whoa, more of a pop for Zelina than I'd expect.

I like Alexa's extremely weird rope-stance thing

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh gently caress, Asuka's tron looks so drat good

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK I'm pretty into Alexa's new scarecrow gimmick

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This crowd is so weird, it's like absolutely dead-silent or popping. There's no ambient noise at all, like the audience at an opera.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This Alexa stuff is extremely dumb, but it's extremely dumb in the way that I loved as a kid watching wrestling.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I like Liv's subtle storyline of being the Jeff Hardy of the women's division, taking painful spots in all of her big matches

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Y'know what, good on Nikki. She needed something to try to make this work, and I'm glad she got the opportunity. The crowd seemed to get more into the gimmick as the match progressed; maybe she's got a shot.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I don't think I've seen that stair spot before.

I also thought that was a pretty good match, maybe their best (admittedly their last one wasn't very good)

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

God, Peacock just sucks at the most basic technical level; this is like watching a PowerPoint slideshow

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my god how is it still broken

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress YES HE GOT IT

BIG E IS MR. MONEY IN THE BANK

gently caress YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I like whatever Seth Rollins has been doing recently

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh, I always like run-ins that get foiled by run-ins from the face's buddies

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

Rollins is jokerfied.

so twisted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

RAPADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: awww that kid was so insanely excited